This course will describe the theories as well as techniques that are essential to help increase the search ranking for a website. This course will also include up to date software training that is required to be able to optimize a website as well as how to develop an SEO friendly website using WordPress.
SEO covers not only marketing but as well as the website’s technical backdrops, types of ads, optimized content and link distribution. Among the important lessons to master in basic SEO include:
- Understanding current competition based on search engine algorithms
- Website customization based on SEO-friendliness
- SEO techniques to boost page rank, such as link-building, niche marketing, and sitemap fluidity
- Identifying issues that cause websites to land on lower page rankings
It only takes 15 seconds for a person to stay on your site before he or she actually shifts to another web page, thus you have to do what it takes to make them stay-and you can do that by learning the art of hypnotic marketing, which involves:
- Customizing your website in order to attract and engage visitors
- Proper use of colors, effects and positioning of ads based on the browsing attitudes of website viewers
- Using the right terms to create feeling of ‘urgency’
Quality content can turn your website into the next best thing, as viewers are always looking for fresh and unique ideas. The tenets of article marketing include:
- Strategic keyword optimization
- Writing articles for different platforms, such as website pages, directories, blog networks, etc.
- Optimizing reader psychology
Maximizing Your Landing Page
The landing page is the most important part of any website, practically because this is where clients first come in-this is the page where they decide whether to move to another website or continue checking out what you have to offer.
Customizing your landing page to increase its appeal to clients involves:
- Page design and layout that is conducive to optimized reading</li>
- Point-blank information to introduce your products and services in just one read
- Giving your clients the practical reasons to purchase your items right on the dot
Sales Conversion Strategies
How do you get paid through internet marketing? Making the most out of your website involves the use of different methods of getting paid in avenues such as:
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Pay-per-lead affiliate marketing
- Pay-per-sale commissions</li>
Client Retention Techniques
In this internet marketing training you will also learn what it takes to make clients stay. Understanding client psychology is important, as through this you will be able to pitch at the right timing, convince clients to spend money on your products right on the spot, and finally turn them into loyal subscribers that keep coming back to your site.